Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Blog Russ Doesn't Know About!

So I decided yesterday that I was going to jump on the blogging band wagon, and boy am I glad. This is like being able to decorate your house just how you want to.. but all for free and from the convenience of your own home. I am loving the creativity! I just want to point out that I really haven't paid attention thus far to what peoples blogs look like so if I copied yours I apologize!
I didn't even mention to Russ that I started a blog because I wanted it to be up and running so he could be surprised.
I can't wait to actually put some fun stuff on here, but for now this is going to have to do. Thanks for visiting our blog... hopefully there will be something to look at soon!

5 comments:

Triz said...

I feel honored to have the first comment on your blog. It's good to see you guys have joined the revolution. And well done on that background.....how'd you do that?

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!! Way to go Katie!!! Welcome to the BLOG WORLD... See people love your background...!! :) we will have to do another on the phone tutorial cuz I discovered some other cool stuff.. I HOPE I SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

Adam said...

Your blog looks exactly like so many other blogs. How embarrassing.

Ashlee said...

Katie you are so creative!!! Love your choice of blog background. Glad you are a blogger. Now we just need to get Shelly going then we will be set!

Lindsay Thacker said...

Hey guys! We get to be blogging freinds!!! YAY! :) Well its been a while. Hope everything is going well. Miss you! Stay in touch. LOVES! Our blog is http://meetthethackers.blogspot.com/