Well here I am writing my first post. I have been reluctant in starting a blog because a blog is a living organism that requires devotion, maintenance, and love which at the time I was not willing to commit to. I am now ready to lay it all out a platter and let you know what is happening in my life and what makes Russell Allin Nelson tick. I sat pondering yesterday what I have to tell the world via the internets and had a sudden rush of ideas (many of which will be divulged in future posts...stay tuned). At that moment I realized that I could have some fun with this blogging thing and let my creative juices fly.
With that said, I don't promise much but I will try to get out what as been bottled up for so long, ME.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Strait Up Bloggin'
Posted by Russ Nelson at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Good for you, Russ. Give the public what it wants: More Rizzle Nizzle, in the raw.
Incidentally, it's "Straight," not "Strait."
Yay! I am so glad we can be blogging friends now too! That was so fun seeing you at lunch today! Hope we can get together soon! :)
By the way, ours is tnhjenson.blogspot.com
Your blog is DARLING too!
Rusty Bottoms, dusting those things off, and giving up the telegrams. Welcome to the world of blogging, please step to your right and get your sister Shelly to do it too!!! Exited to see what you have been bottling up. Or shall I say a little afraid!
You did it! Yay! As if we didnt get enough of each other anyway! :)
Wow, you guys have a lot of blogging friends already.
i full support this blog! and it's about DANG TIME! I'm excited for new posts!
Katie! It's so good to hear from you! This blogging world opens up so many doors of opportunity; like being in touch with friends that you haven't seen forever! You look absolutely gorgeous! So how are you? I don't even know where you're living... I think I need to get your email address so we can chat!
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. don't spend too much time in class on here!
Welcome to the blogosphere Katie! I'm so excited you've succumbed to the succulent temptations that blogging has to offer. From one blogger to another...I can't WAIT to see what fills your digital pages!
Post a Comment