
Katie and I aren't big movie buffs and hardly ever see movies on opening night, but some friends invited us to go see Vantage Point.
I knew almost nothing about this movie going in, and was captivated from the beginning. I love how they used the the different "vantage points" of the key players. It reminded me of a classic Quentin Tarantino non linear film. I feel that it had good action and many twists and turns which kept me intrigued, entertained, and trying to piece things together. The only thing that I could complain about is the acting, but it wasn't too bad.
Katie on the other had didn't like it at all, she felt like there were major flaws and horrible acting. You'll have to talk to her about it.
BTW the previews for the upcoming movies were rough. It looks like it's going to be a long summer.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Vantage Point
Posted by Russ Nelson at 10:52 AM
Labels: Vantage Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I agree with Katie. I haven't paid $9 for a movie in a long time and that's all I could think about the whole movie. The previews are very misleading and the end was done very poorly. Katie, I'm glad to see I wasn't alone in this thinking.
Man, I loved that movie. I thought it was great. And you know how I feel about paying for the real movie theater. I was entertained every second I was in there. What more can you ask for?
By the way, it reminded me of Prognosis Negative.
I wouldn't trust Katie when it comes to movies. Remember how she doesn't like Mean Girls? I rest my case.
You guys are paying full price for movies these days, huh?
I'm with Trevor and Russ on this one, that was a great movie. I did however get in for free at a movie theater that my cousin works at in Utah. That might have helped ...
Post a Comment