Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Tribute to BYU Football

I decided it was time to pay a tribute to something that has brought me so much joy the past two years. BYU has given me so many blessed Saturday afternoons I just had to share my joy with the world. Here's to you BYU, you have done us all proud!

16 comments:

Laci said...

aw, so cute! i miss you guys!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

OH the memories! I miss FB season! You've captured the seasons well. I can't wait for next year! GO COUGS!

...and Katie, you must give yourself some credit for those cookies. You totally decorated them too!

Ashlee said...

WHat a great byu football season you two had. You two sure know how to have a great time!!!

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

Go Utes!

Adam said...

Great pics.

FYI: The blue jumpsuit > the sweaters. Just one man's opinion.

Ross said...

Well done on the slideshow action. There's more to these blogs than I ever knew.

J S said...

Katie darling! Like I told Shaylee, I was getting a little blog happy and stumbled across your blog :) Now there's no excuse for us to be so distant. So let me know how you are doing too! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

very cute!! we love you guys! BYU football games are a great memory of my childhood.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

hey, welcome to the blogging world.

we want to hang out with you guys. maybe softball in the spring? what are you guys doing in the spring?

give us a call 8013682815

jaci said...

hey Katie -- remember me from JR. HIGH? Go falcons. I just saw your cute blog through Kelli's. You look as amazing and ever and have such a cute little hubby. Congrats! Fun to "see" you again!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i loved this post so much that i'm ready for some more goodness from the Nelsons!

Elysia Forsgren said...

I hate BYU. It took you away from me.

Karrissa Winward said...

Hey Russ and Katie! This is Karrissa (Parsons) Winward. I just wanted to say hi and if you are interested in looking at our blog email your email address at karrissa@inpnet.org. Hope all is going well!

Shaylee said...

hey maybe you should update your blog..

Heather and Trevor said...

LOVE THAT! GO COUGS!!!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Hey I love the slide show. Looks like you had a lot of fun!