We have arrived back from the lovely, white, sandy beaches of Cancun. We had our ups and our downs but it turned out to be a great, relaxing vacation. The Iberostar Resort was amazing, except for the water she drank that played the drums in her stomach for a few days. The good news is that we were able to spend time relaxing on the beach, swim in the beautiful ocean, and I was able to eat enough for two.
Take a gander at the pics and they will tell you the rest of the story. Cancun '08 was an amazing trip and we'd go back in a heartbeat if we could (Katie will follow my lead and not drink anything but virgin Miami Vices and Coca Cola).
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
We did it! It's been done!
Posted by Russ Nelson at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How was it? Those pictures make me want to go back so bad. Katie, you got sick? I am so sorry!! I don’t think I drank anything but bottled water the whole time I was there. Call me and tell me all about the trip. Love you guys!!
Kelli
Wow! If only I could convince your brother to go on a vacation. Is that Hailey in the picture with you?? We love you!
So many amazing pictures! That looks so fun and relaxing! ...and parasailing?!!! so great.
A bit of Montezuma's revenge, eh? Katie, even a gringo like myself knows you don't drink the water in Mexico.
And something about "Virgin Miami Vices" made me laugh. You've still got it, Russ!
Looks like a cool trip, you guys. Next up: Caravan to Mt. Rushmore!
I have been waiting to hear about Cancun!!! I wish we went. You guys are the cutest couple!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what your kids will look like!!!!
K, the picture of your nose is hysterical! Looks like it was amazing..jealous!
What a sweet vaca. You two seriously looked like you were having a grand ole time. Love the tan, hope it doesn't cover the whole body, if you know what I mean. Nice place, you two are rollers.
Post a Comment