
An old roommate of my (Dan Nelson) got me hooked on a product that has dramatically increased the quality of my life. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you The TiVo. Most of you are familiar with this product, but I will explain why I love it so much.
- We can watch the programs that we want, when we want, ie Seinfeld, The Office, Baseball Tonight, American Idol, Scrubs, What Not to Wear, and King of Queens.
- NO COMMERCIALS!!! Sorry everyone who is in the advertising, but commercials kill me especially during sporting events.
- I don't have to plan around TV events. I simply hit the record button and we can watch the big game whenever we want!
FACT: We have DVR with our Comcast, our cable provider, not TiVo
FACT: We have to make our own Bleeping sound

10 comments:
I live and die by the TiVO.
I am here to testify that DVR, (it's like Tivo) has changed my quality of life. I can record 10 episodes of Law and Order and watch them at my own leisure. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me besides my husband & daughter of course.
You're missing some great commercials. Don't worry, though, you can come to me for updates on Charles Barkley getting in Dwayne Wade's Fav 5.
katie!! i miss you!! Thanks for coming i love you guys!! You guys really need to come down more often!!! Your blog is so cute!! steph
Holy crap, did someone teleport me back to 1999?
Hey everyone, you know what else is cool? This new thing called Google lets you search for whatever you want on the internet. It kind of sucks with AOL, but if you have a 56k modem it's not too bad.
Doi, Russ.
Omg! I'm glad you guys had a good time in Cancun. I can't believe Katie drank the water. I even brush my teeth with bottled water here because I do not want to risk being sick. As for the tivo, I am relying on my family's DVR while I am away. They are supposedly taping all of those shows I can't live without (The Office, Lost, Law and Order:SVU). As soon as I'm home, the tvs MINE!
Hey guys I found your blog. Way cute, how do /i get all those cute things? I need help on backgrounds and stuff
Adam, until you have a DVR yourself, you get off his back. Sheesh.
I love my DVR! Totally can't live with out it! So jealous and happy for you that you went to Cancun! Looks like a blast! You 2 are so cute together! Also Kate, can I design your blog for you? Let me know if you want to glam up your blog with some cute paper. I would love to design it for you (free of course for you) Check out my design blog through my personal one k? let me know :)
Its me again :) Katie, I will totally call you when I get a chance. But go to www.heathersblogdesigns.blogspot.com
and pick out the paper and style that you want (examples are on the right) and I will do it! let me know! Miss you tons babe! :)
Post a Comment