Monday, June 9, 2008

That's What Happens When You Fall Asleep!


The other day Russ and I were watching one of our favorite shows, The King of Queens, and Russ fell asleep. What he didn't realize was that I had just gotten a First Security Bank letter in the mail with 40 different credit card stickers to choose from. I decided to follow in Kenna's footsteps and take advantage of the weak. I'm not gonna lie, it was fun.

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Uh, freakin hilarious! What did he do when he woke up?

miss you!

Adam said...

This is so Russ and Katie. I vote you guys cutest couple of the century.

Ali Snow said...

He didn't wake up while you were applying the stickers? Impressive.

Ashlee said...

I am so at awe with you Katie. You don't know how hard I laughed when I saw this. Great work! I am so glad you are harassing him. This is freakin' hilarious. Looks like the young and weak ones get it.

Unknown said...

ahaha that's hilarious. I've done the same thing to justin two times before, maybe i'll post the pictures...

Laci said...

i love you guys! thats so funny!

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

hahahah... that is so funny! I am crying right now. We love you guys.

Doug_Jen said...

I can't believe that Katie didn't fall asleep she normally does (haha). Good job Katie for staying awake and putting the stickers on Russ. Hopefully next time he will stay awake. I will have to try that with Doug cause he loves to fall asleep ALL the time. Thanks for the idea. Talk to you later. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Katie you are too cute! Good Luck Russ.

Shaylee said...

That is more than hilarious Katie! I love the picture..so, so good!

Jenna said...

Did he really not wake up Kate?? Russ you must be a sound sleeper......that is soo funny. I am not sure if Damon would like if I did that!!!

Ross said...

We used to do that type of stuff to Russ all the time, back at Lib square. Hey Rusty, remember that time you woke up with that weird rash?

War King of Queens.

Cindy said...

i'd hate to think what else you do to russ when he sleeps. please spare us.

i'd watch your back.