I always thought that I knew baseball quite well, and that someday the Red Sox would be calling me to be a full time coach or scout. I have taken another step to that dream. I would like to proudly report that in my first competitive league in Fantasy Baseball, I have taken a commanding lead! I am currently beating the second place team by 13 points and I'm not looking back.
As of late I have taken some risky moves in trading some of my key players, namely Miguel Tejada and Tim Lincecum for Julio Lugo and Kerry Wood. I needed some relief pitching and basically had to sacrifice Tejada for Wood.
I know this is boring for most of you but I will be laughing all the way to the bank when I land my dream job or maybe just become a full time Fantasy Baseball player/analyst and make millions. I guess only time will tell.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Career Change
Posted by Russ Nelson at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dude, whatever happened to Kerry Wood? When he was a rookie he was unstoppable but then he tanked big time. Is he on his way back up?
I think you could land the type of job George got with the Yankees, but with the Sox instead.
And I don't know how you people get into this fantasy league thing.
Rock, just wait until fantasy football begins. You'll get hooked just like I did.
ok, so what is your email address so I can invite you to my blog? Email me at lara.izant@gmail.com & we can be friends! :) Aw....
Happy Anniversary!! Crack head(s) plural.
Post a Comment