The Best Year... thus far :) Truly it has been so great!
(Bear Lake, July '07) (BYU vs. UNLV, October '07)
(World Series Game 4, October '07)
(Christmas, December '07) (New Years Eve, December '07)
(Manti Temple, June '08)
Posted by Katie at 10:11 PM
19 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I woke up on the 20th and was like "Today is Russ & Katie's Anniversary!" But then I forgot to call you. I’m a bad friend, I know! We love you guys!! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary guys!!
congrats on one year, that is wonderful!
hope the next 75 are just as great!
love,
rachel, greg, and charlie
Happy Anniversary! Maybe you should have us over for dinner to celebrate! ;) and we won't flake out on you this time!
Hey Katie! Cute blog. I stumbled across it from Madison's blog. Well-Happy Anniversary. :D Hope all is well. Check out our blog if you get a chance: www.beejchris.blogspot.com
UGH! How does your marriage last with the Red Sox in the mix???
Happy Anniversary! I miss you guys, but I'll be back in Provo in September and we can go to Chilis and catch up! I hope you're having a way fun summer!
Good times, very nice! Happy Anniver
Happy Anniversary!! I'm happy for you. Married life is super fun!!
You two are the cutest couple. The pictures are amazing, I want to go to Cancun:(I am so glad we ran into you today. I can't believe we've all been married for a year now! (jeff and i's anniversary is tomorrow:)
I just tagged you look on my blog to know what to do. LOVE ya
Katie!
This is Annie(Richins)! I am such a blog stalker and I found your blog. I loved watching that video of your wedding. You guys are probably the cutest couple I have ever seen! I just wanted to say congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and I wanted to let you know that I will be blog stalking you from now on (I guess its not exactly stalking if I tell you right? :) Hope all is well!
Annie
joshandannieostler.blogspot.com
You guys are the best looking couple!! Do you wish u had a bahama bucks right now??? We have one almost every day! Happy Anniversary!
I am amazed that it has already been a year. You two make me so proud. Without being too mushy- I love you more than you'll every know.
The demo derby was a blast! Missed you at the car show.
Love, Mom
Wait until you come up on 1 year and 10 months, it's WAY different.
OKay so I am now VERY disappointed I can't read your siste in laws blog about her twins I was quite interested. And on top of all of it I can't even read Tom and Annie's Hello family Tell her she needs to add me. Talk to you later
ditto to Jenny's remarks!!
Happy Anniversary! kate! I am so bummed that you wont be there next weekend! I want to see you though. I am comin up and hope we can meet up. Let me know if you want me to design your blo still too k? :)
I came across this blog thru a google blog search of BYU UNLV '07 and it brought me to this and I felt compelled to comment. That was the same restaurant where I got in a drunken fist fight with a Nevada Wolfpack fan then later that night got a BYU tattoo on my leg. Good times and made me savor the moment! THANKS!
Go Cougs! QUEST FOR PERFECTION in '08!
Post a Comment