Sunday, June 22, 2008

YEAH FOR ANNIVERSARIES!

We have officially made it to our first anniversary! It has been such a great year. We are so grateful for this time we have had together thus far. We hope every year can be as wonderful and simple as this one has been. We picked up our video when we were in Arizona, so enjoy!

5 comments:

Colette said...

Congrats on your first year! I LOVE your video. You are so beautiful. Looks like you and Russ are so so happy!

Anonymous said...

Your video is great. I still need to see the video from your reception, so I can see where Syd get her good looks from. Love you!!

Laci said...

probably the cutest thing ive ever seen!!!! Congrats on your anniversary!!!!! luv u guys!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

You guys are sooo cute!!

b.lowe said...

I just finished watching your wedding video and got legitimately teary. you guys are just... so... beautiful together. *sniff*
(not to mention the quality of your photos-- I mean, those are the kind of pictures that are already in the frames when you buy 'em. Better than any ad for wedding pictures that I've seen!)
I love Katie & Russ!