Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guess who's done?


Can you believe it? I graduated!!!!! It is very exciting, but a little anticlimactic. I ripped the envelope open, looked at it for a sec, took some pics and put it on the fridge. What else is there to do?

18 comments:

Colette said...

CONGRATS!! That really is so great for you! I'll be there with you soon!

Laci said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats SO exciting! Congrats katie... what a huge accomplishment!!!

Nielsen Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

susanne said...

Congratulations Katie!!! We think that this is terrific accomplishment. It doesn't happen to every one and it is a lot of hard work. If you would like to have a big party in April when you walk, we would like to help make that happen.
hearts, Richard and Susanne

Annie. said...

Hooray! Congrats! Talon just got his in the mail, and we haven't even put it on the fridge. At least you did that. Ha!

Doug_Jen said...

Congrats! We are so proud adn glad to see that you did an update finally.

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

yeah girl! i am so happy for you! we really need to hang out it has been way to long! How is the new job?

Nicole said...

yay!!!! congrats on being done!

The Ostlers said...

Wow... Congratulations and I must say I am extremely jealous! I graduate in May and it seems like it will never come!

The Wiser Family said...

Congratulations Katie! And may I say I'm way glad I found your blog! Best of luck in life outside of college!!!

Lauren said...

I'm almost there...

CONGRATULATIONS! All those late nights studying (and watching How to Lose a Guy) really paid off!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats Katie!! That's super exciting!! I won't be done till next Spring, but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel!! Part-time takes FOREVER, but I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure you're so excited to be done! What did you get your degree in? Just curious...

Brianne said...

Katie, I don't think your seeing the possibilities of having a diploma. At the very least you can tell your children that you graduated valedictorian and you were presented the highest awards for service. Show them the diploma and they probably won't even catch on until they're 16. Good job!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

It's a lot of work for a piece of paper...but worth it! So glad you are finished. Next comes the frame! Let me know if you need one and I swing a sweet one for you......yeah, I know people... :)
ryanandmaryann@yahoo.com

Ali Snow said...

You could frame it and hange it on the wall. That's what we did with ours.

Lindsay Thacker said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Im sure it is such a relief! I am definatley jealous! I hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

you rock! totally proud of ya! it's a wonderful accomplishment! and it feels so nice to be done.

...i so know how you feel about the anticlimatic opening of the diploma in january. i had to do the same. but yay!

Taylor said...

HOLLLER!!!!! AMAZING...I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE IN APRIL!