I added a survey to the blog today. Russ and I will be leaving our beloved home of Utah in December. I know it is only February but we are getting excited and anxious to see where we will go. Russ's competition team leaves for Reno next Wednesday to compete in the commercial construction division of the competition. They will be gone from Wednesday to Saturday so yes I will be alone on Valentine's Day but that is OK. After the competition is over they hold a career fair. We are hoping the companies aren't struggling too much because of the economy and Russ will get a job offer. It would be so great to know early where we might be going!
I am currently working as a Management Trainee for Buckle. I train until December and then we will be relocated to take over my own location. I am 6 weeks into the program and have completed 5 of my 12 chapters. We are hoping a Buckle will open up where Russ gets offered a job, the chances are slim but we are prayerful. Hopefully they will like me enough so we can work something out:) Anyways, I want to see where you guys think we will end up! The survey runs until December so take your time and really think about it. You can also vote more than once! But please make your best guess and we will see how it pans out.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Where are we going to end up?
Posted by Katie at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Crazy you are going to be leaving ol Utah! Hopefully you go somewhere warm and beautiful:)
You should come to my blog!
Tuckandchels.blogspot.com
I voted California. Because it's the best. The end.
Since you put Dubai I had to vote for that. How sweet would that be?
Besides you could open the first Buckle in Dubai. Think of the possibilities.
DON'T GO!!! What will I do without you?
I'm NOT voting because I'm in denial that you are leaving.
(Well maybe I'll vote later...)
I can't find Payson on the poll.
Ok, first of all this post just made me nauseous. Because you guys are leaving. Ugh. Second of all, I picked Colorado so that you won't be too far away. :)
I pick Michigan. It would be fun to have family close by. For some reason I don't know why, YOU are my daughters favorite. Do tell anyone though.
We are in the same boat of having to move away... all of those places seem great! I vote for Colorado or California, because then you will only be a days drive away and that way you can come home and visit!
russ and cade should just open up some business of their own in a sunny place that both of us approve of. that would be the best case scenario.
thank you thank you thank you for the wedding gift. too kind.
There was no Idaho, so I didn't vote. Come be our neighbor!
You are going to the bay area. We shall hang like no other.
My first guess is Colorado, my second guess is Denver, and my third guess is the mile-high city. Okay maybe it's just wishful thinking taking over. I've got to get control of that! mareahlstrom@Hotmail.com
BTW: When can we have you over to play BANG?
Post a Comment