
Well it's official. Katie and I are moving to California! I landed a great job with Hensel Phelps in the Southern California District. I will be working on the UCI Medical Center in the city of Orange. The project has two more years until it is complete and I will be starting out as a field engineer on January 11th.
We found a place last week that is just a few blocks away from where I will be working and even better it is right next door to Angels Stadium ( I couldn't be happier). It is so sad to be leaving our beloved Utah but we are excited for this next chapter in our life!
With as close as we are to Disneyland, the beach and Angel's Stadium we better be having consistent visitors. We offer to you a couch, kitchen, and a free place to stay in Cali, do not miss this opportunity!

6 comments:
Don't forget Chapman. You're just right down the road from Chapman. Ugh. Chapman.
wow.... congrats guys! that's so exciting for you!
Katie I'm so excited for you guys. You will have so much fun. You better stay in touch!
Awesome. Congrats and best wishes in California. We hope it's not goodbye for always.
Hey, I just found you on someone else's blog! Congrats with all your life changes! I noticed that Mike and Marci Chapman are on your friend list. How do you know them? They were my neighbors until they moved to Cali. Crazy!
Ok I am stoked! We're 3 hours from Irvine! We go all the time so we need to get together next time we go! I'll be calling you! Congrats to Russ on the job too, my brother goes to UCI!
Post a Comment