In October Russ came to visit me while I was working in Valencia for Buckle. We spent one of our days at Disneyland. We had never been to an amusement park together before so it was so much fun! Here's the proof.
Is Disneyland not totally awesome at Halloween?
You want to see that up close don't you?
Here ya go...
I really was scared.
Now that we live where we do we get to see the Disneyland fireworks from our deck... so cool every time.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Playing a little catch up
Posted by Katie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Did you get your shoes shined while you were down there, Russ? That's quite a shimmer you're putting off in that last picture.
Love the photos! Rus's face holding the pretzel is CLASSIC.
I love how your catch up dates clear back to October. Let's make this blogging thing a habit Kate.
How fun that you are living in Cali! We loved it there! We may just have to come visit! :) (especially now, as I look out my window in Logan, UT... snowing, freezing...)
Post a Comment