I took 4 freeways today including the 55,57,22, and the 5 to get to the grocery store yesterday. Does that seem wrong to anyone else? I am pretty proud of myself though, that was the first time I had driven on the freeway by myself and also the first time I drove in the rain here. I have been freaking myself out driving here, but I figured I had to face my fears sometime.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
go katie. go katie. go go. go katie.
I am proud cause you are so lucky here that one freeway takes us to the top and to the bottom of the state but hey I just got skype so tell me what you are under and maybe we can have lunch over the computer ha ha!
Sounds like a GPS trip to me. Next time it will be a breeze.
hearts, sn
congrats! i'm afraid i would never get used to all that! i'd get lost for sure!
That was necessary just to get to the grocery store?? Way to go!
Good for you! That is hecka weird....but I guess that's city life, right! What an adventure.
The freeways in CA always make me nervous. I have never driven them. But, now that you live there way to embrace it. You'd hate your life if you didn't learn.
Post a Comment