Friday, January 22, 2010

I have returned to the motherland




Have you ever walked in somewhere and realized you just returned home? Walking into a place you know loves you as much as you love it is a beautiful thing.

Last night Russ's work held a family night at Dave & Busters. OH MY GOSH!!! I don't know if it is just because I hadn't left the house in 3 days but it was so much fun.

I haven't had that much fun in a long time. We were given 400 points after dinner to play the games. I guess that is a ton of points because we have 200 points left on our cards still. We won two basketballs and like 3,156 tickets. It was so great. If you get the chance to go make sure you do, you will not regret it.


This is sweet little Tyson McDavitt (child of our new co-worker friends). He sure did love those tickets.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Hahaha! Katie, you never cease to crack me up. How come you haven't called me back yet!? I thought you were going to be better after moving, sheesh. :)

That picture is so funny...makes me think of Eli, he would LOVE having all those tickets laying on top of them. It would take him 30 seconds, tops, to shred them all to pieces. :)

Christin Foscarini said...

Glad to see you are liking Cali! The new neighbors seem fine. I need a little Vitamin D, I wish I could come visit you :)