Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! I'm glad Alli and Macie will have a friend. We will force them to be friends if necessary. Hopefully they'll friends by the 2026 Olympics. Because I don't need any drama in my gymnastic team. We don't need another repeat of Shawn and Nastia if you know what I mean.
AGH!!!! Congrats!!! That is going to be one beautiful baby!! I can already tell by the sonogram ;) Oh I'm so excited for you guys. And guess what else??? Daniel might be put on a project in Cali this summer!! Wouldnt that be awesome to be close??? Then our baby girls could be bff's :o)
So I'm wearing the rose earrings you gave me today (which Ryan STILL thanks you for)and reading this post about you having a little girl. She is going to be quite the fashionable chica. Just imagine all the shopping. Okay....don't think too hard about that. It takes you 3 freeways just to go anywhere. Missing you. CONGRATS!
21 comments:
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! I'm glad Alli and Macie will have a friend. We will force them to be friends if necessary. Hopefully they'll friends by the 2026 Olympics. Because I don't need any drama in my gymnastic team. We don't need another repeat of Shawn and Nastia if you know what I mean.
Congratulations! I would probably have said the same if it would have been a boy but whatev. It is exciting no matter what.
yeah, i'm way excited for you guys too! you guys will be a great mom and dad!
AGH!!!! Congrats!!! That is going to be one beautiful baby!! I can already tell by the sonogram ;) Oh I'm so excited for you guys. And guess what else??? Daniel might be put on a project in Cali this summer!! Wouldnt that be awesome to be close??? Then our baby girls could be bff's :o)
YEAH!! congrats!! we are so happy and excited for you guys! you will be such fun and awesome parents!!
Yeah!! That's so exciting! You'll have a little california girl....it was a good try of a joke:)
Hope you're feeling well and enjoying the new place!
You're right! She does look like you. I am just so happy and excited I can hardly even stand it!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! That is so exciting!
That's a pretty amazing photo. What a cute little profile! Boo on the girl.
Just kidding! of course congrats!
So I'm wearing the rose earrings you gave me today (which Ryan STILL thanks you for)and reading this post about you having a little girl. She is going to be quite the fashionable chica. Just imagine all the shopping. Okay....don't think too hard about that. It takes you 3 freeways just to go anywhere. Missing you. CONGRATS!
Oh congratulations!! I am SO excited for you!! :) What a cute little girl she will be!
You're pregnant? We need to talk more.
Exciting!! Congrats to you both :)
I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!!!
Oh my gosh that is so exciting congrats. I hope everything goes well for you.
We are way too excited for you guys!!! We just love girls in the fam. Congrats!!!!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything!
YAY girls are the best! we miss you guys! hope all is going good, and you are feeling better!
Congrats! You are going to LOVE it!
AHH! happiness!!!!!!!!!!! love your little fam!!!
Congratulations Katie!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment