You are so cute! Thanks for posting. I miss you! Have you come up with any names, Kelli's always good! Heck so is Jordan! hehe jk Call me sometime. Love you both!
hahaha getting fat and huge my butt. Not yours! You look so cute! I love that you are on the beach. I love that you will be able to take maternity photo's in a flowy white dress on the beach. I love that you get to be outside with your new little GIRL!!! on the beach. But I do miss you a million. Church. Well life really. Is just not the same since you've gone=(
You make me ill. I mean, I get it...no one likes getting bigger. But I'll take your "bigger" over mine fromm pregnancy. I still can't even get rid of mine. Yikes. I know. Jumping off the soap box now.
Katie! Congrats! I haven't checked your blog for forever! Congrats on a little girl! We are having #2 in May - a little boy. That is so fun that our kids will be so close! I am so happy for you guys! So you're living in Cali now? What part? So exciting! Keep in touch! :)
11 comments:
Katie you are just the cutest EVER. I hope SO SO BAD that we move out there this summer so we can play on the beach together!!!!!
You are so cute! Thanks for posting. I miss you! Have you come up with any names, Kelli's always good! Heck so is Jordan! hehe jk Call me sometime. Love you both!
Oh please, that's me after a good meal! You look cute!
hahaha getting fat and huge my butt. Not yours! You look so cute! I love that you are on the beach. I love that you will be able to take maternity photo's in a flowy white dress on the beach. I love that you get to be outside with your new little GIRL!!! on the beach. But I do miss you a million. Church. Well life really. Is just not the same since you've gone=(
You make me ill. I mean, I get it...no one likes getting bigger. But I'll take your "bigger" over mine fromm pregnancy. I still can't even get rid of mine. Yikes. I know. Jumping off the soap box now.
Cute! you look awesome! Congrats on having a girl! So exciting!r
You and our darling granddaughter look so great!!!
hearts, Susanne
Oh look so cute! You are not fat at all! Congratulations again, that is so exciting!
You look great!! Wish we could see you. Are you going to UT this summer?
Katie! Congrats! I haven't checked your blog for forever! Congrats on a little girl! We are having #2 in May - a little boy. That is so fun that our kids will be so close! I am so happy for you guys! So you're living in Cali now? What part? So exciting! Keep in touch! :)
You hardly show! Just a cute little belly. I love the pics of your mom on the beach with the metal detector :)
Post a Comment