Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beach Day with the Cousins



We get together with Jenna and Damon along with their little chillins about twice a month to go to the beach. It's great. We chat, the kids play, and the boys body board. This was obviously a special day. Why Russ has to buy the ugliest speedo on the face of the planet, I don't know. It's just who he is. I can't fight it anymore.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I don't think there is really anything else to say.

Except what Talon said: "Was he serious?"

Jenna said...

So sick Kate! But like you said what are we gonna do!! That's who they are!!

Pehrson Gang said...

Russ, DUDE... UM...

Wow, good thing they don't sell those in Alaska. Glad I don't have to witness that in person (on anyone.)

Did you just want to hear people say "YOU'Re nuts"?

Jerry