You have all heard it before so I'm not going to say it again. I'm loving my life right now and if blogging makes it into the mix of the day then great (which it obviously does not). But I had to update and discuss the latest events. Lucy is turning ONE in about two weeks. What?!?!? When did she get so old?? This is killing me. I cannot believe how quickly the first year went by.
Things that have changed in my life since May 23, 2010 (one year ago today):
- I no longer live in Anaheim. Hallelujah! I'm sorry but I did not like living "downtown". We do live in "downtown" Tustin but tucked away in the best little neighborhood ever.
- I no longer am a giant pregnant person. Thank goodness pregnancy has an expiration date.
- I play with a little girl who I kiss at least 1,000 times a day.
- Russ got put on a new hospital project in the "projects". Seriously its located between Compton and Watts. Oh the California commute.
- I teach swimming lessons 3 times a week. It's great and very fun.
- I have friends that I hang out with/run errands with on a daily basis. I can't even tell you how much of a blessing that has been.
- I still am car less. While another car would be great, we don't need it and therefore will not buy one until we do.
Enjoy the pictures. Life is great. Hope all is well for you as well.








5 comments:
Cute as a button that Lucy girl is! Can't believe she is 1! So fun! You guys deserve feeling like life couldn't be better. Seriously. Loves.
Yay for an update! That is cool that you are teaching swimming lessons :) I am so glad you are liking it now, I know it was hard on you before. Can't believe your baby is going to be one!! Time flies!
That Lucy gets me every time. I'm realizing how long it's been since I talked to you. . .swimming lessons?! I love it.
So excited to see an update!! I think baby Yucy looks more and more like Russ every day. Is it me? So cute! I love that you don't need a car. How great.
I'm glad you are Happy!!
Post a Comment