Thursday, February 17, 2011

8 Months Old...

We love our little Lucy. She is such a sweet blessing in our life. At 8 Months she:
  • Is scooting around (not fully crawling)
  • Is eating all sorts of vegetables, fruit, and grains.
  • LOVES to give kisses and spends about 10 minutes of every day kissing herself in the mirror and laughing.
  • Gets really hyper around 6:00 pm and is so giggly and funny for Russ.
  • Is in the 50% percentile for weight, 75% for height, and 50% for her head. (Super tall like her parents)
  • Likes bananas and zucchini the most.
  • Likes to read Bebe Feliz. (bilingual book from the hospital, go figure)
  • Loves playing with baby dolls.
  • NO longer blows out of her diapers.
  • NO longer screams every time we are in the car.
  • NO longer wakes up every couple of hour to eat.


-

Posted by Picasa

I really love staring at that cute face every day. I remember what life was like before her, and I realize how much better life is now that she is in our family. She is such a good little girl and it kills me that she keeps getting older. I want to freeze her in this stage and have her stay this way for at least a couple more years. We love you little Juicy!

4 comments:

Sean and Alison said...

She is a cutie!

Sean and Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie. said...

Holy, holy cow. I LOVE your family photo in the header! LET'S SEE MORE! You guys are the cutest family! And seriously Katie, you are hot in turquoise. :)

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

She is going to be WALKING before I see her again. Oh... baby Yucy....we love you from Colorado. Now tell your mom to get OVER HERE!