Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Time Painting...

I have only retouched a paint job when moving from one apartment to another. I have never gone to Home Depot and picked out paint.... until last week. Carly Adams graciously helped me paint the apartment twice and I think it turned out great. I'm happy with the outcome and I'm so grateful I don't have to repaint when we leave.





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Annie. said...

I love it!! The stripes are so fun! And you guys got a new table too, I've always LOVED that one from Ikea. The wood color is so beautiful. Much smarter than getting a black one like us, seriously we were not looking into our future with children when we bought that table.

Rachel said...

katie your house looks darling!

Christin Foscarini said...

So cute Katie!! Good job! Post more pics of the inside of your place :)

Megan Mitchell said...

Wow, Katie! That is not just regular painting. That looks like it was a lot of work. I am VERY impressed. Congrats on the new apartment.

Ashlee said...

LOVE IT! Great work girl!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I tried painting an old apt and it turned out awful. I'm impressed!!! Feel free to come over to St Louis and paint our place anytime :)

Shaylee said...

I love, love, love it. Perfect kitchen for double the butter.