This just came up on my google reader and it made me laugh. This is so my life. Why can I not figure out cooking???? Is it honestly that hard? Why does everything I cook end with comments like this, "eh it's not bad...". I feel like I have some good examples around me to teach me the ways of cooking good meals on a regular basis but I'm not there yet. Sorry Russ. I'm pretty sure you knew what you were getting into though.
Lucy just turned 8 months! More to come about her fabulous life.

3 comments:
katie! that's so hilarious and so true! p.s. lucy is darling :)
Haha - love the flowchart. We pretty much go through that same process. Quite often!
Maybe if you spent more time cooking and less time splashing me with hot grease in foods class, you could have learned a bit more. Just sayin....
Post a Comment