Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is Thayne


This is Thayne. I know he was from Utah, but he had to go.

7 comments:

Shaylee said...

Ok, agreed that Thayne was the one who had to go last night BUT I have to admit, I was a little sad. I'm going to miss that big smile of his where you can see every tooth in his mouth.

Triz said...

Ugh.....I hated Thayne. Go Gev!

Annie. said...

Katie! You are the cutest. :) I had so much fun talking to you tonight. Let's all get together sometime, heck! We'd have fun.

Ross said...

Yeah, I didn't like Thayne reppin' Utah. Dude was a little soft. I'm ticked that Karrington got kicked off. Comfort should have gone.

Emily said...

I thought he did amazing! and he is such a nice guy! loved watching him :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey Kate! It was so good to see you last week! I miss you! 2 things....I need your e-mail because we went private and I want to add you. Send it to igolfgirl@gmail.com k? Also let me know when you want me to design your blog! :)

Ryan said...

So dude, guys, it's been weeks since you've posted anything. Blogs are the only thing that make me not feel guilty for never calling my friends. Get to postin'!