Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quarter of a Cent


If you haven't heard yet the artist formally known as Russ Nelson has turned 25! Do I feel old? I don't know, not really. The day was great! Breakfast from Katie, work as usual, two softball games, and a small get together with some friends. I want to give a special thanks to my darling wife Katie, Mom, Dad, Zach, Taylor, Darc, Kelley, and everyone who called or sent text messages. I was surprised with a wonderful gift from Katie a week before the actual day! Let's just say that if you would like to watch a movie, baseball game, or Saved by the Bell just let me know and I'm down!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't RC Willey run out of those tvs?

Rachel said...

does that man have a ponytail? i am stressed.

Laci said...

wow!! fun bday! is your birthday august 5th??? because thats MY birthday too!! (if that is when yours is) :o) i wish daniel and i could come and watch tv with you guys...maybe when we come out in sep! Anyway, happy birthday you old man!

Doug_Jen said...

Happy birthday OLD man! Glad to see you LOVE your tv I guess you had better be careful of those stickers that come in the mail. hahaha Love ya BOTH!

Ryan said...

Holy crap! I'm jealous... I've been trying to convince Rachel we need one but to no avail (sigh).

Ami said...

Russ WOW you have a great wife. Hope you had a great birthday. Love you!

Ross said...

Happy 25th! The car rentals are great.