Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Russ is 25!

I really felt like I had to do my own birthday post for Russ. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!!!
25... it's a big deal. I love you so much and I'm so lucky you are mine. I hope you had the best birthday! Thanks for being the best person I know.

Top ten list of reasons why it is
sweet to be married to Russ.

10. He showers after he plays sports. (believe it or not)
9. He enjoys a clean house, which helps me enjoy a clean house too :)
8. He really is the nicest person I know.
7. He can fix my car!
6. He kisses me as soon as I walk in the door.
5. He likes donuts as much as I do.
4. He is the hardest worker ever.
3. He likes to rearrange the living room furniture.
2. He can grill a mean steak.
1. He packs my lunch almost every day!

Yep sorry ladies, he is one of a kind!

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Russ! We're sorry we missed the blessed day, but we're hoping we could make it up to you. You are one of a kind!

Annie. said...

Happy birthday Russ. from Talon and I! Hope it was a good one.

Katie, you are quite possibly the cutest thing ever. That's hilarious that Russ packs your lunches. :)

The Hansen's said...

Hey Katie! How are you? I havent seen you for so long.. Thank goodness for blogger huh? ha ha Hey keep in touch and you and your hubby are so cute!

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

Happy Late Birthday to Russ!! We love you guys. Come see us, Now!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Katie! I found your blog, my dear! Soo cute! It looks like you and the hubby are doing fantastic! Keep in touch, okay? www.kiarwin.blogspot.com

H and E said...

Russtecules, you know the quarter century was the best for me, it was a summer of love and good times...you know I will always owe you for that... you know that one time with the thing and the guy and the stuff...

Annie. said...

Hey you! Yes, I spoke at graduation. Crazy. They asked me if I would and so I did. That's pretty much the whole story. :)

The Hansen's said...

You two are adorable! HOw are you?