Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yeah Right




Remember that scene from How to lose a guy in 10 days where Kate Hudson uses Photoshop to digitally composite their faces together? Pretty much I am glad that I was at least married when I did it! Can't scare Russ away any more than I already do. My friend Laci has this on her blog and her little girl actually looks like she could be their daughter... ours not so much. I am pretty sure that a fair skinned child with green eyes is never going to happen for Russ and I.

12 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i just did this too...and it looks like our kids are going to look very similiar. :)

http://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=3859089

Doug_Jen said...

That is sooo FUNNY! anyways still waiting on the invite from Russ's sister, man I am very curious! Thanks again for coming up to Karson's blessing it was nice to see you guys. Well I guess now you need to prove make me babies WRONG lol We will be waiting to hear the announcement

Adam said...

OMG KATIE ARE YOU PREGGGERZZZ???

Laci said...

haha, isnt that hilarious??? i think ours looks kinda funny :/ hopefully she will be a little cuter! and now im curious...anything to announce???

Russ Nelson said...

For the record we are not pregnant nor will we ever have children.

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

That child looks like one of Santa's elves!

Adam said...

Russ- is that just a crazy way of telling everyone you guys are pregnant? OHMYGOSH!!! Congrats you two!!! If it's a boy you should name him Carter Cody. If it's a girl, Starshine.

Just to let you know, we all knew you guys would be the first ones to have babies.

Katie said...

No announcements. Nothing to say.

Jenna said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! Yeah right is true. YOu and Russ are like the best looking couple ever, and your kids will be perfect!!! Brown hair and brown skinned beauties!

Ami said...

WOW! I watched that show last night. Atleast your child is cuter than theirs. I'm sure your babies will be too cute. Love you!

Shaylee said...

I am going to pee my pants when your kids look like that..

Becki said...

russ, katy told me yesterday that she was preganant... has she told you yet? if she hasnt', act surprised when she does. don't tell her i told you