I flew up to Idaho Falls in the company plane the day before we climbed the beast and was able to get a picture of it at 12,000 feet. I really wish that I could have jumped out of the plane and landed on the summit cause it was tough to climb.
We started climbing at about 12:30 am and ended up, after backtracking a little, at the summit at sunrise at 6:30. We had a fun time sliding down the glacier and then couldn't wait go get back into the car. If it wasn't for Tommy and Ashlee's motivating us, I don't think that we would have made it to the top. Thanks guys, it was fun and I'm glad that we did it so I don't have to do it for another 12 years.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Rocky Mountain High
Posted by Russ Nelson at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good for you. Enjoy the time that you can do these things.
Did you SERIOUSLY climb Timp? I am supremely jealous. Can you please convince Talon that we need to do it now? :)
Russ cute blog! You and Katie look like you know how to have fun!! You two are a cute couple! I hope you're doing well! I'll have to add your link to my blog:-)
Hey Katie I havent seen you or talked to you in a really long time. How are you? Man I'm glad that I found you on here.
What have you guys been up to? Haven't heard from you and you haven't posted in forever!
time for a update friends!
DITTO you need to update!!!!
Post a Comment