
I know we haven't been keeping everyone updated on our lives the past couple months via the blog. I always feel like I have to have something cute, witty, or fantastic to share when I write. Now that it has been almost 2 months the post really needs to be something spectacular right? This is my issue. The pressure of having to have something extremely awesome has caused me to postpone my updating, but this is going to stop right now. I'm going to give my blog the attention it deserves from here on out, (We will see how long it lasts :)
Here is an update on our lives since our last post!
1. I'm not sore anymore from hiking timp (Thank goodness)
2. Russ made it onto an all important competition team for the CM Program. These teams are key to getting a sweet job after graduation! Good Job Russ!
3. I quit my job at Goldsmith Co. Jewelers ( I miss you dearly)
4. I got a job starting today (hooray) with the Buckle Management Program! (More details to come)
5. We attended the most fantastic Halloween party hosted by the Olsens.
6. I went to So You Think You Can Dance with Shaylee! It was amazing!! I tried to upload videos that I have, they didn't ever come. Sorry!
7. We only have 6 weeks of school left this semester including finals!
8. Oh did I mention in #7 that I graduate in 6 weeks also?
9. The pehrsons are to have twins any moment now! Congrats! We love you!
10.Super Saturday is on November 15! (For all the ward followers)
Friday, November 7, 2008
The pressure is on
Posted by Katie at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow!! Katie look at you. Good Luck today!! We love you!!
yay for the update
hip hip hooray for katie! congrats on the job. the buckle doesn't know how lucky they are!
Jan, Dont feel pressured to post something big, we just love to hear from you! ...And you already are witty and funny naturally, so no worries there :o) Miss you!
And congrats on the job! And tell Russ congrats on his thing too :o)
I am glad to see the update. I am glad that you got and job and Russ got whatever it was, lol. Glad to see you are all well adn alive we were getting a little worried haha. Love ya both
You are pregnant aren't you????Stop pretending!! Love you guys!!!!!
I feel honored that you linked to my blog :) Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment