Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving '08 Stats

Sunday November 23, 2008 (Jorgensen Family)

  • Weigh In: 192 lbs
  • After T-giving: 198 lbs

Thursday November 27, 2008 (Nelson Family)
  • Weigh In: 200 lbs
  • After Giving Thanks: 206 lbs
As you can see there was a difference of 6 lbs on each day. For those of you who don't weigh yourself before and after on Thanksgiving I highly suggest you do it! It motivates and encourages you to be your best at the table.
My dishes of choice for 2008 were Katie's pies and rolls, Mom's stuffing and yams, and my mother-in-law's turkey.
We will be eating leftovers on Sunday at my parents house, I hope I don't start out at 206 cause this could be bad.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Six pounds man... Impressive!

Triz said...

Wait, you've gained 14 pounds in the last week? Ugh. I'm impressed.

Want to go into training with me? Cuz I didn't weigh myself but I'm guessing I have similar numbers.