Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Finally Here!

I can't believe that this week has finally come. We've been talking about this game since last year when we won the Holy War. I was reflecting about last time we played up in R-ES in '06 when we won on a last second touchdown to Harline alone in the corner of the end zone. I was able to travel up and watch the game live. There was nothing sweeter then watching the red fall, and then to be able to rub it in their faces on their own field. Unfortunately we don't have tickets this year, and it's killing me.
This is my last chance. If anyone has tickets they would like to give Katie and I they will be very gladly accepted.
TYF - I hate the Utes.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Jesus said love everyone...

Mike said...

I share that same hatred for the Utes! However, I don't share your same feelings about tickets to the game because I HAVE THEM!...Not to rub it in or anything