Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to the world!



Dear Tyler and Kylee,
We are so happy you have joined our family. We will love you and care for you always. You have been born to fabulous parents who are so excited that you are finally here! Welcome to the world!
Love,
Uncle Russ and Aunt Katie

After 18 hours of labor,
one natural birth,
and one C section
Mom is not as well off,
but she's recovering.
Tyler (on the right) was born first at 10:10 pm 6 November 08.
He is 6 lbs 13 oz.
Kylee was next but four hours later.
So her birthday is 7 November 08.
She is 7 lbs 4 oz


How cool is that?

6 comments:

Ami said...

WOW!! I always wanted a boy/girl set of twins. Shelly did great. This is the second set of twins(that I know of) this week that have two different birthdays.

Doug_Jen said...

That is pretty cool two different birthdays already creating their own identies, Mom and Dad could be in trouble, J/K. I am glad they are here but it sounds like mom hada rough time, I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Heather Lee said...

holy cow, I think those are the highest birth weights for twins I have seen! No wonder mom needs a recovery! I'm so so glad you found me on the WWW =) oh, and that is an awesome profile photo of you and Rus, it is ok that I call him Rus right? It's just so much shorter.

Christin Foscarini said...

Finally a update! That is so cool that the twins get to have different b days! I want more info on your job Katie, Congrats!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats on the new niece and nephew! Awesome that they have separate birthdays too! So fun!

Jake and Ashlee said...

What cute babies! I want twins! That would be great! Then we could be done for at least 4 years!
How fun that they each have there own birthday!
Glad that you posted! Hadn't heard from you in a while!