Well as Russ heads off to the BYU vs. Utah game, (yep he got a ticket) I will be at The Buckle if you need me. Go Cougs!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Yep he got some!
Posted by Katie at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well as Russ heads off to the BYU vs. Utah game, (yep he got a ticket) I will be at The Buckle if you need me. Go Cougs!
Posted by Katie at 8:33 AM
6 comments:
Ooooh poor Katie. Such is the life of work! At least I hope it's a good day on the job. YOU ROCK by the way!
Wow, how much did he have to pay for that? My work got ours for $150 two months ago!
You took the job at Buckle? I'm so happy for you! Call me, we need to talk so I can get all caught up on your life!
I read, "Yep, he got some..." and I thought "You really don't need to publicly announce that!" Then I realized you were talking about football tickets...
Glad he got some, sorry they lost. THere is always next year!
Happy Birthday Katie!! Hopefully we can talk to you tongiht when John and the kids are home.
Post a Comment