We were lucky enough to have Russ's sister and her family come and stay with us for a few days in between our trips to Utah. It was so fun to have them here. On Saturday we went to the San Diego Zoo which was AMAZING! If you haven't been, it should be on your list of things to do. Sunday we had another set of MacDonald's (Tommy's brother) who live in Los Angeles come over for Sunday dinner. Then Monday came, Russ went to work and the rest of us went and hung out at the beach. It was a great weekend and we loved having them at our house!
This koala bear was just snoozin away in the tree like that. How do you fall asleep like that? I do not know...
Friday, April 16, 2010
The MacDonald's Came to SoCal
Posted by Katie at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I miss the beach! That looks like so much fun! And your dress for your sweet baby girl, is ADORABLE! When I have a little one, I'm going to come over and you will have to teach me!!
Adorable little nieces!
I love that dress you made! So cute!! Im jealous of the beach. Tony Riv and I will be out there in a week! I hope we can stop by and see you guys :)
Post a Comment