Friday, April 16, 2010

My visit to Utah


I had the best time in Utah! I'm bummed because I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to, but I got to spend tons of time with family and it made it well worth the trip.

Description of Photos (left to right, top to bottom):
- My nephew Tanner figured out that the only comfortable place to sit was right on top of his Grandma.
- My brother-in-law Michael thought it would be a great idea to make a welcome home sign for my dad. He was just coming home from work and it was really fun. It took me back to my hs days, I was so good at making posters.
- I did make a trip to the ER while I was in Utah. I started having contractions and my dr. recommended I go make sure everything was okay. The contractions were apparently stress induced but they went away after a day and I haven't had any troubles with them since.
- My nephew Gavin pretty much is the best thing in the world. I'm probably partial but this kid is hilarious!
-The cat just came up and laid on Gavin's lap. It was the craziest thing, neither of them freaked out. It was just funny.
- My impromptu get together with some friends from HS. It was so so fun getting together with these girls. Thanks for making that happen! It was so great.
- My parent's dog Guthrie whom I spent many nights hanging out with when my parents went to bed, and nobody was staying over with me.
- The view from my parent's porch. I loved sitting on the porch and swinging on the swing. I spent tons of time just swingin...
- My niece Mckenzie on St. Patrick's Day. I never looked that cute going to school I'm pretty sure. She is so great.
- (Not Pictured) My last couple visits with Russ's sweet Grandma before she passed away the next week. She was always so sweet to me and loved us to pieces. She had to make sure, even on her death bed, that the baby had cute things. We are really going to miss her.

So I didn't take too many pictures because I really really suck at remembering to get my camera out, but you all made my trip when I got to spend time with you and it was really tough to come back to California (Don't tell Russ). I am so blessed to have so many great friends and family.

2 comments:

Shaylee said...

The welcome home sign is hilarious. Seriously...that's some funny stuff.

We loved having you here! Can't wait for the big trip to the sunshine state this summer.

Laci said...

Seriously.. you have got to be the CUTEST preggo girl ever!! Not even kidding you Katie. You are glowing. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I SOOO wish we were moving to California this year :( I miss you!! I haven't seen you in what, 2 years? I cant even remember!! SAD! PLEASE keep on bloggin' so I can feel like I'm right there with ya. I cant wait to see that SWEETIE PIE!!!!!!! EEK!!!