Russ completely surprised me with a Friday off and a weekend getaway to Dana Point. We stayed at the St. Regis Resort which was amazing. The weekend was basically free thanks to our credit card points and some ingenuity on our part with the food. We bought all our food before we got there and we ate our meals either in our room or on the beach. It worked out to be a guilt free trip and we loved it.
The Resort provides you with a ride down to the shore through the beautiful golf course and when you get there, they set up your towels, chairs and umbrellas. It really felt like we were on vacation and we were only 30 minutes from home.
Some of you may know that I get sick almost every time Russ and I have traveled, but not this trip! It was relaxing and so fun. The only downfall was we got so sun burnt it was pretty much ridiculous.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
My Mother's Day Surprise
Posted by Katie at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You have got to keep him around. Maybe he can teach Ryan a thing or two about suprises. I need a vacation.
what a cool surprise. that hotel sounds amazing!
Love it there!!!!!!! How Fun! can't wait to see you guys and the baby in a few weeks.... and i will remind Damon to get Russ his Angels Tickets!
Oh how fun!! You look so cute pregnant!! I am so excited for you! Good to hear you are doing good!
Way to go Russ!!!!! Two thumbs up. He's a keeper. Your room looks so luxurious. :)
Happy Mama's day, future mama!
Hi Russ and Katie! Ty and I were talking about you guys and so we tried to find your blog and we found it!
Your fun California life just looks so cool. We are excited for your new edition...hang in there. At least for me, the last few weeks were filled with an anticipation that I just could not handle. But she will be here suddenly before you know it. We are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment