So I found a Doctor. She is amazing. She delivers at a hospital that will be perfect. It really worked out just as it should. I know it was a stupid dilemma but I feel much better about things now than I did before.
As far as the baby goes I am about 3 weeks away from my due date. I had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks perfect. No progress yet but that is okay. I've waited this long, I can't worry about it now. She will come someday.
Thanks for all of your comments, texts, and phone calls of support!!!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Update
Posted by Katie at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! getting so close! good luck!
p.s. post another pic of your cute prego belly!
I'm so glad its all working out!! What a relief! :P
Oh good. Now she can just come and you can all three be more relaxed about it. Hope all is well out there. Miss you.
Post a Comment