It's actually not a debate at all. Russ and I know we have similar features. I was just bored going through old pictures on my computer when I got to looking at these baby pictures of Russ and I. Now I could be wrong but I think Russ and I look enough alike in these photos that pretty much we already know what the baby is going to look like. Obviously we would want her to have Russ's hair but other than that, it's pretty much the same.
I thought it would be fun to post it and then compare after to see if I was right. Russ thinks all babies look the same, maybe he is right. Who knows.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
The Great Debate
Posted by Katie at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Those baby pictures are a spittin' image of each other.
you do look so much alike! weird! that was sweet of russ to surprise you for moms day :)
I love it! I cant wait to see you little one!! She is going to be so darling no matter what! I am so excited for you guys. Call me!
Cutest babies!
I love your blog background. Maybe they make that floral in fabric? :)
I guess I should say... you were such a cute baby! ;)
That is COOL! Well, at least you know one thing for sure...she will be a cute baby. Hope you are surviving.
WOW, that is uncanny!!! Hope the next 2 weeks go FAST!!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment