Thursday, June 10, 2010

She's Here!

On Tuesday Katie went in for her regularly scheduled doctor visit and that same day we met our lovely daughter (name is soon to come). We decided to go through with the emergency C-Section and are now recovering in the hospital. Everyone is doing great and we couldn't be happier! We feel so lucky to have this angel in our family!
Thanks to everyone for the love and support.












20 comments:

Laci said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh I am SO SO SO happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to find out her name and hear all about it!!! LOVE you Katie and Russ!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! She looks darling, can't wait to see more pics!

Unknown said...

Awesome Daddy-o! Enjoy!

Tiffany said...

She is so darling! Congratulations! Enjoy all the cuddle time and swaddle her lots and lots!! :o)

Unknown said...

Oh she is adorable!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

she is beautiful! and you guys are killing me with the name! :) i'm so anxious.

CONGRATS!

Heather Lee said...

Love the name. Guatelupe, so cal has quite the influence on your taste;) although she is much too beautiful for the nickname Lupe. I just want to hold her! My newborn is huge.

Christin Foscarini said...

So cute! Congrats to the happy parents
:)
When you get a chance, give us more details.

Nicole said...

Ooooohhhhhh...... so cute! Congratulations!!

Becki said...

congrats! she is beautiful!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

congrats, guys! we are stoked for you guys to be the most awesomest parents ever :)

Jordan and Candice said...

Oh yay! Congratulations you guys. That is so exciting!

Sophie Weber said...

She is just Perfect!! I love it! Congrats, you guys will be great parents!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

You guys......she's perfect! Russ looks so proud holding his little baby girl. So excited for you. Hopefully you can recover well. Major surgery AND a new born can be overwhelming I'm sure. Are you feeling any better - sickness wise? I'm hoping it was just a pregnancy thing and now it can be behind you. So excited to see you guys. We love you!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! I'm soo happy for you guys! Can't wait to see what the little doll's name is! :)

Lauren said...

I love her, and I wish I could hold her! Congratulations!

dkwalkerfam said...

Cangrats! She is super Cute!

Jake and Ashlee said...

The is Perfect!!!
Why did you have an emergency c-section? Glad to hear everyone is ok!

Taylor said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I can't wait to see more pictures! She's adorable.

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

She is beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that you're all doing well! Congratulations on your little miracle!:)