Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 20th = Father's Day / 3rd Wedding Anniversary


We had quite the double holiday of doing nothing. Sad to say with all that has been going on we didn't really do much this year for our anniversary. Russ received "permission" to order the new IPhone for Father's Day and got a card from his baby girl. As far as our anniversary went it was pretty much non-existent, but it's okay. We are the happiest little family you will ever meet and I couldn't love Russ more. It is the best seeing your husband as a new daddy. They fall asleep together every night and he LOVES changing her diapers. Life couldn't be better right now.

I love you Russ! Thanks for the best 3 years of my life thus far. I look forward to every day I get to share with you.

4 comments:

Colette said...

Congrats! This is beautiful. :)

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Happy 3years to you guys!

Lauren said...

Um, excuse me, can I get some pictures of Lucy over here??

Miss you guys! I wish I could be there to meet your little girl!

Heather Lee said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope Russ likes changing her diaper 2 1/2+ years down the road. Steve has given it up. I don't blame him. She shouldn't be wearing diapers anymore...oh but she is.
I love your little Lucy. She is just perfect. I am glad that everything turned out well, what a scary first experience. I bet you will want to get pregnant again. Maybe when she is 4, but the day will come.