I have SO MUCH to blog about. I just have to start with the fact that we are so loved. We have had so many visitors (photos to come) to welcome our little sweetie and it has been great. I look back on the whirlwind of a month and I can't believe it went so fast and all these people have come and gone. It's always hard for me to see people leave but I'm grateful for the time we got to spend together, and for them to meet Lucy. So far in the last five weeks we have been visited by:
Family:
Grandma Jorgensen
Great Grandma Steele
Grandpa Jorgensen
Aunt Annie
Cousin McKenzie
Great Aunt Tina
Great Uncle Bob
Great Aunt Dianne
Great Uncle Lee
Grandma Nelson
Grandpa Nelson
Cousin Jenna and Damon (plus kiddos)
Cousin Angie (plus kiddos)
Cousin Steph (plus kiddo)
Friends:
Ryan and Rachel McDonald (Thanks for the dinner! So thoughtful.)
Seth and Una
Justin and Erin
Shaylee and Brooklyn
Kelli and Brynn
Katie and Tori
Jenelle and Brynlee
We love visitors! Prior to the baby we have been able to spend time with dozens of friends. I never thought living in California that we would get to see all these people that we love so much. It is so awesome. Now I have pictures and funny stories to tell but for now I will just put a video on here that I took today. It is so cool to me that I got it on film, but I'm partial. Enjoy.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Lucy Smiling
Posted by Katie at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh, she is so sweet. I miss her..and you.
Oh my she has your smile Katie!! I love it! I hope i get to meet her sometime soon!
What a little dollie!!! Oh I just love her so much already and I haven't even met her yet! LOL! Such a fun video.. keep'em comin!
I love her.
SO stinking cute! We need to meet her! Love from all of us - WE MISS YOU GUYS.
So cute! Love the new header picture too. It was fun to talk yesterday. After I hung up, Dayton kept saying "Katie?" I'm teaching him to say California so when we get there he knows where he is - at least vocabulary wise. :) See you soon.
oh my.. she is so cute and small~ I love it. I am glad to hear you have had a lot of people come see you! How fun! I hope all is well!
ok I am so happy to read your blog and hear that you are seriously loving her. she is more beautiful then i thought she would be. i seriously want to plan a trip in like oct to come out and play and see her. i am glad you are doing good and feeling better. love ya girl1?
How sweet! She is such a doll! We miss you guys! The 98th took a big hit and has yet to recover, so come back..
Katie I love her and want to squeeze her!! I want to come meet her so bad!!!
Post a Comment