I hear lots of people talk about how they hate it when people blog in the past, these people do not follow my blog. They couldn't, because ultimately that is all I ever do. It is rare that I blog about something the same week, sometimes not even the same month. With that said, here are the pics from our visit to San Francisco.
A few weeks before Lucy came we drove the California coast to visit Tommy and Ashlee before they left back to Utah. Tommy has been attending school at Stanford and graduated this June so we had to catch them before they left us. We spent our Saturday at Alcatraz which was one of the coolest things I have done in a long time. They have really set it up well so you get a good idea of what life was like for these inmates. If you ever go to San Francisco it is well worth the $ to check out Alcatraz. We ate at a great little restaurant over looking the bay and smelled the sourdough bread from fisherman's wharf. It made us all a little hungry for a treat (probably just me...) so we bought a chocolate turtle from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
The rest of the time we ate donuts and checked out the Stanford Campus. I wasn't really one for walking at that time so we did the best we could :) We love sitting and chatting with these folk so it was great to be there for Sunday too. We went to church, had lunch and chilled the rest of the time. Sweet Sadie was in the middle of potty training while we were there and brought her travel potty right into the middle of the living room to show us how good she was doing. Needless to say me and Russ still laugh about that, she was so cute.
Thanks Tommy and Ash for accommodating us! ( We know we weren't easy... and by we I mean me. )

Thursday, July 22, 2010
MacDonald's + San Francisco + Alcatraz = Fun
Posted by Katie at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE San Francisco. Great pics. How's motherhood? I bet Lucy is a dolly!
looks like such a fun trip. i love SF...but have never been to alcatraz!
OH I totally Loved Alcatraz, Its my favorite part of San Fran. I am glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment