This first post features the Nelson visit. Soon to come will be the Jorgensen side.
Utah was great! It was strictly a family visit because we had so much family from out of town visiting all at the same time. It was so great to see people we haven't seen in such a long time. My brother and his family came from Michigan,
Russ's sister and her family came from Alaska, and Aunts and Uncles from all over the place came into town for the festivities. We started out the trip with
Russ's family and it went a little something like this...





Russ, Tommy, Ashlee, and I all helped build this toy set in their back yard. I gotta be honest when I say I really only supervised :)

Lucy's first movie and popcorn experienced happened while we were in Utah. We saw Cars 2 and Lucy loved it. She sat and ate popcorn for about 30 min then she wanted to roam around. all in all it was pretty successful.

The little girl who beat us all.
Kylee =118 Me = 116. Honestly I hate to lose but she was pretty good about not rubbing it in my face. Nobody else was even close....
haha suckers until next time!





Look at that stance... I deserved to win.

More photos to come...
2 comments:
Your new picture at the top, Was that one taken with Russ' family? It's fun to see pictures of Russ' sister's kids.
...in LOVE with your new header!
Post a Comment