Russ and I have been married 4 years and one month! :) In my typical blogging fashion I am writing about it now. We celebrated it in style this year. We got a baby sitter which is becoming a treat in itself lately. I just love being able to eat dinner out and not have to worry about keeping Lucy in her seat and happy. We had dinner at "Las Brisas" which is right on the coast in Laguna Beach.

Then we walked the streets of Laguna taking in all the cool little shops. We got Russ a vintage padres t-shirt and a giant bag of salt water taffy. There were way too many flavors to choose from.


We ended our night snuggling under a blanket on the beach looking at the stars. It has been a long time since we have just been able to hang out just us outside like that. It reminded us of all the fun times we had when we were dating at school.
Oh the memories....
Chalk it up to another successful anniversary celebration. I love you Russ and can't wait for our next anniversary.

1 comments:
That's Great that you went out. It's fun to remember when you could actually talk during dinner.
Post a Comment