Thank you everyone for your comments. I really loved them. Sometimes living so far from Utah makes you forget about all the wonderful friends and family you left there. So many of you don't live there anymore either.
I know that I am not alone in my feelings which is a great feeling. I know we are so blessed to have Lucy in our lives and we will be focusing on that for the time being.
Thanks again. I love an appreciate all of you.
As a side note we went to visit PotteryBarn story time. Curious George was there. Lucy could have done with him being there. Halloween is going to be awesome :)
Monday, September 19, 2011
Thank you Thank you
Posted by Katie at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
curious george is cool but i just really wanted to say that i love your earrings and your family photo up top! in love!
K. Maybe I'm crazy but I swear I totally just saw you on the Ellen show.???!!??? You have to email me and let me know!!!
Post a Comment